Email Ramp Review – Can This Software Churn Out Converting Emails, Without You Hiring A Copywriter?
Name: Email Ramp
Product Owner: Neil Napier
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Email Ramp?
Email Ramp is push-button software that pumps out proven-to-convert emails for you to send to your email list and generate sales – great for anyone who hates writing, or gets crippled by writer’s block.
Who is Email Ramp for?
Email Ramp is for anyone who has an email list. Ignore all the noise about email marketing being dead – that’s rubbish!
If it’s dead, then why are massive brands asking for your email address to send you newsletters, offers and discount codes?
The truth is, email marketing still has the biggest return on investment compared to running ads or other forms of marketing. Some of the people who can benefit from Email Ramp are:
- Product owners
- Affiliate marketers
- Offline businesses
- Social media marketers
- Local marketers
- Ecom store owners
Email Ramp is also for newbies as one of bonuses is the “5 Minute Daily Blueprint”… a report that shows you how to build a list fast, with just five minutes of work per day. Once you have a list, you can then use the proven emails inside Email Ramp to generate sales.
3 things I love about Email Ramp:
- There are over 999+ pre-written emails inside Email Ramp, spread over 11 of the biggest niches online today, including internet marketing, dating, self-help & personal development, crypto-currency etc. Simply load up the software, pick which niche you want, and out pops a load of emails, ready for you to plug into your autoresponder.
- Each and every one of these emails have been written by top copywriters. Not only that, Neil and his associates have used these emails on their lists, so each one is proven to convert. Learning how to craft perfect marketing emails can take months, if not years… Email Ramp is the ultimate shortcut.
- Not only can you pick the niche, you can also pick the type of email you need. Email Ramp has every type of email you could ever want to send to your list, including content emails for list nurturing, product launch emails, time-limited offer emails, pre-launch emails etc. My favorite is re-engagement emails. These emails are designed for emails lists that have gone cold, with subscribers who have stopped opening and reading your emails. These perfectly crafted emails will get them reading again, effectively resuscitating your dead list back to life!
What will I get inside Email Ramp?
- Email Ramp Software – just pick a niche and it will hand you proven-to-convert emails to send to you list.
- Choose emails from 11 of the biggest online niches:
- Internet Marketing
- Weight Loss
- Beauty & Skincare
- Online Biz Opp
- Self-help & Personal Development
- Alternative Medicine
- Parenting and family
- Video services
- Choose from different types of emails for different end results:
- List Nurturing Emails – gain the trust of your subscribers and put them in the mood to buy from you
- Pre-Launch Emails – build anticipation in the minds of your subscribers, ahead of your product launch
- Product Launch Emails – use these emails to practically force your subscribers into buying from you
- Story-Telling Emails – use these story-based emails to engage your audience and pitch your product at the end
- Emotional Selling Emails – people make buying decisions emotionally, and these emails will tap into that emotion and move them to buy
- Discount Offer Emails – use these discount and time limited offer emails to push your subscribers to the edge of buying, for quick sales
- Re-engagement Emails – even if your list is dead, these emails will reawaken them and make them responsive again
Any drawbacks to Email Ramp?
Email Ramp is a cloud-based software, which means that you can access it anywhere in the world, so long as you have an internet connection.
The downside of this means that, if you lose internet connection, you have no access. The best way around this is to plan in advance.
Most marketers will load up their autoresponder service with at least 1-2 weeks’ worth of emails, already scheduled to go out. This means that, even with connection outages, you have some time to get yourself back on track.
Do I get any bonuses with Email Ramp?
Yes. There are 5 bonuses in total:
- Free List Building Webinar – Neil will show you how to build a list without spending any money on paid ads.
- Email Marketing Hack – An eBook, plus video and audiobook, which shows you the best way to go about your email marketing business.
- 100 Powerful Subject Lines – Use these proven subject lines to get high open rates for your emails, in addition to what you already get in Email Ramp.
- 5 Minute Daily Blueprint – How to build a huge email list in 30 days, spending just 5 minutes per day – perfect for newbies who don’t yet have a list.
- Facebook Ad Video Course – How to run profitable Facebook Ads to add people to your email list
Final thoughts on Email Ramp review:
Even experienced marketers get blank moments when trying to write emails. Everyone keeps telling you how it’s important to stay in regular contact with your subscribers so they don’t forget you… but it’s easier said than done!
Email Ramp means you never have to sit staring at a blank computer screen, wondering what to write. Just pick your niche and out comes a long list of emails for you to use.
And you can also pick what type of email you want to send, such as product launch email, list nurturing email etc. Either use the emails as is, or tweak to add your own little touches to make it uniquely you.
When you think about how much time you’d waste coming up with your own email ideas (or how much you’d pay a copywriter) then Email Ramp becomes a no-brainer.