Instazon Review – The Complete Amazon Business SetUp For Newbies?
Product Owner: Cyril Gupta
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Instazon?
Instazon is a complete business-in-a-box solution for anyone looking to build a lucrative Amazon business.
You get everything you need to set up a successful Amazon business, even if you are an absolute newbie, including comprehensive training, market intelligence software (to find profitable niches, products and keywords) and a powerful plugin that will build an entire Amazon store in minutes on any WordPress site.
Who is Instazon for?
Instazon is designed to be a complete solution for newbies wishing to enter Amazon.
However, even if you’re a seasoned Amazon Ecom marketer, who doesn’t need the training, the market intelligence software tools alone will cut down the time it takes you currently for product, niche and keyword research, making Instazon attractive to all Amazon sellers.
Additionally, creating a secondary stream of income is beneficial to all types of business owners, such as
- Ecom sellers – perhaps you’re already selling on your own website, or on Ebay, Etsy etc. Now you can get your products in front of the biggest Ecom audience on the planet
- Local businesses – supplement your income with online sales from Amazon and grow faster than ever
- Blog owners – supplement your current income from product endorsements, AdSense ads etc. with Amazon affiliate revenue
3 things I love about Instazon:
- I love the full arsenal of market intelligence tools. Success on Amazon isn’t based on guesswork. It’s about knowing what the market currently wants, and giving it to them. My favorite tool is the ‘Review Wizard’ which sorts through millions of reviews to really dig into what customers in a particular niche want. Negative reviews on Amazon can be a goldmine for savvy marketers to find out what current products are failing on, and how to make their own products better. But trawling through a ton of reviews is no fun! This tool does all the heavy lifting for you.
- The comprehensive training covers BOTH methods of selling on Amazon; selling your own products and having them ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ (FBA), or sell Amazon’s own products as an affiliate. This is great as newbies can get started in one method, and then diversify into the other (I would suggest newbies start as an affiliate, as the FBA method involves upfront costs in product creation/drop-shipping and storage fees with Amazon).
- I love how Instazon doesn’t forget the little details! Not only does it provide you with a fantastic plugin that can build beautiful Amazon stores on the fly onto any WordPress site, you’ll also find a wonderful little ‘auto-recommendation’ plugin, which means all the reviews for any products you want to promote on Amazon are automatically lifted and displayed on your WordPress site. This is powerful stuff as people buy products on the strength of other people, just like them, leaving positive reviews.
What will I get inside Instazon?
There are 3 elements to the Instazon Suite:
- Training – so you know to run a profitable Amazon business
- Step-by-step simple instructions to selling on Amazon as an affiliate
- Step-by-step simple instructions to selling your own products on Amazon (FBA)
- Market Intelligence Software – so you have the tools to spot the right opportunities
- Instazon Products Wizard – Find the best products for any niche.
- Instazon Search Wizard – Find the top selling products for a keyword
- Instazon Review Wizard – Use reviews to find out what customers want
- Instazon Keywords Wizard – Spot the best keywords to target on Amazon
- WordPress Amazon Store – so you have the scripts to set up an Amazon store with zero tech skills
- WP AMZ Store – Set up stunning Amazon stores instantly
- WP Products Store – Powerful auto-recommendation plugin for your blog or store
Any drawbacks to Instazon?
The training is a rather long video course. However, I don’t really see what the product creators could have done to make it shorter. There are courses out there that are much shorter, but they leave out crucial information that will be the difference between success and utter failure on Amazon.
This is a complete course that takes newbies by the hand and walks them through to a successful Amazon business. Yes, sitting through hours of video may seem like a chore, but it’s well worth it when, by the end of it, you have a complete blueprint to success.
Get a complete overview of the Instazon Suite
Do I get any bonuses with Instazon?
Nope. But that’s quite refreshing really, because the Instazon Suite is so comprehensive, it really doesn’t need any bonuses to sweeten the pot!
Final thoughts on Instazon:
Amazon has 2 million business associates registered right now, who are driving 40% of Amazon’s total sales. That equates to hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of products being sold by people just like you.
The problem before Instazon was that you didn’t have everything in one place. You had to get different bits of training, different software platforms and plugins (with many clashing with each other) etc.
Instazon has addressed this problem by offering a one-stop-solution. Plus, as it covers both Amazon affiliate business model, as well as ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ it is effectively future-proofing itself.
You can start as a newbie today, as an Amazon affiliate, and still be getting value from Instazon 3-5 years down the line because you’re now moving into the lucrative FBA model!